(Artwork care of Karen Ramsay (www.karenramsay.com), profile photo care of brianlackeyphotography.com)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Update

I just wanted to catch up a little. I've got a nice stack of new things to review, including Jill Sobule's California Years, Green Day's 21st Century Breakdown, Los Amigos Invisibles, Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears, and a Dengue Fever DVD called Sleepwalking Through the Mekong. That's enough to keep me busy for a while.

I don't have much on my concert calendar right now, but I am thinking about going to see the tribute band Lez Zepplin. They're supposed to be pretty good, so I'll probably give them a try.

In other news, I've started looking for a different band situation. In the next week or so, I've got an audition to play guitar with a reggae band, which has some potential, though I haven't heard them yet. There are a few other possibilities, too. I'm excited anyway to find a musical situation where I can get out and play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment